The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in SEO, SEM, website management, marketing technologies, analytics, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. Past B2B experience is preferred.
We are looking for a full stack digital marketer who can execute a targeted digital and demand generation strategy, ABM, lead generation and be a critical piece of the puzzle as we continue to grow. This role will be key to establishing customer and audience engagement through our website, SEO & paid media integrated campaigns and partnering with our sales team to support key account strategies through account-targeted programs.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing world-class digital programs to scale our marketing reach and drive pipeline and revenue. The successful candidate is a natural self-starter who can connect the right people together at the right time to develop marketing programs that are on-brand, engaging, innovative and drive key performance metrics.
- Hands-on management of the company’s organic search (SEO) marketing channel including analytics, technical audits, on-page and off-page optimizations. Effectively integrate SEO best practices within the entire content production process across an array of assets.
- Develop strategic online marketing plan and manage implementation efforts
- Lead paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, Bing, Terminus and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Build and execute high-impact optimization strategies based on web, search and CRM analytics data.
- Communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) to primary stakeholders. Build and design easy to understand reports that can be shared across the organization. Work closely with cross-functional leaders to identify, source and create awareness-building content, collaborating as needed with PR, product, digital, events, and sales teams
- Drive strategy, execution, and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand our marketing reach, drive pipeline for Sales and meet company revenue goals
- Socialize your strategy and execution plans with key stakeholders in the company to ensure buy-in across the organization
- Stay up to date on the latest in Account-Based Marketing and B2B marketing innovation so that you become a go-to expert for Synthio’s digital strategy
- Continue to hone and improve our conversion strategies and execution to drive high quality Leads/MQLs/SQLs
- Support revenue growth to existing customers by developing a proactive action plan for engagement through digital marketing and marketing automation campaigns
- Create landing pages, forms, supports nurture programs and reports in the marketing automation tool (Marketo preferred)
- Advise marketing leadership team on latest web trends, best practices, and standards
- 4-6+ years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of building and managing large scale SEO/SEM programs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets across a multitude of data sources.
- Experience working with SEO/SEM tools, website optimization tools, and Google marketing and analytics tools.
- Experience with ABM and knowledge of martech landscape a huge plus
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Experience with testing – establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members that don’t report to you
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally