Data Health Analysis (DHA)
Synthio’s exclusive Data Health Analysis (DHA) is an advanced diagnostic tool that compares your contact database against Synthio’s master list of 140MM+ records. Specifically, it identifies areas where Synthio can improve your overall data quality.
- Enrichment: Provides the number of records in your original dataset that benefit from enrichment. Also included is a field-by-field fill rate on the relevant fields you would want for better segmentation.
- Email Risk: An assessment of email addresses against employment history. This report provides in-depth analysis against known spam traps, malformed or incomplete records (High Risk), and high deliverability probability (Low Risk).
- Recovery: Number of contacts that have moved companies for which Synthio has updated information. Also includes us recovering hard bounced emails to a working email.
- Cleanse: Number of high-risk contact records which could be purged or archived from the database and the number of duplicates found in your data.
- Ideal Buyer Profile – Analyzes your data to create an Ideal Buyer Profile to help you target the right companies and the right contacts so you can target the right people.
- Buyer Builder: Identifies contact data conforming to your Ideal Buyer Profile in Synthio’s master list that your database doesn’t have. These are potential net-new buyers that you aren’t reaching today.